We want to present the most successful trading strategy that we have come up with and tell you in detail about the results we got
So, we started testing the new strategy on October 12th, 2020, and finished on November 20th, 2020. We traded for 6 weeks following this strategy, and all of them were profitable. Let’s see what results were achieved during this period.
- Total profit by signals was + 117.67%
- The percentage of profitable trades significantly exceeded half and amounted to 64%.
- As a result, in a month and a half, the total deposit increased by 13.5%
Overview of the trading strategy
Such excellent trading results were achieved solely thanks to our strategy, which we strictly followed. Now we will describe in detail all the points of our trading plan that led to such result:
- Coin selection. Prediction must be equal to 40% or higher;
- Coin selection. The Prediction Rate must be at least 60% (it has been experimentally established that the optimal Prediction Rate is 66% -76%, and we chose them in the first place);
- Coin selection. Using predicts for both directions — bullish & bearish;
- Entering the trade. Deviation from Initial Price is no more than 1% in both directions. Even if the entry point is better, but more than 1%, I do not enter;
- Entering the trade. Trade opening time — from 00:30 GMT to 04:00 GMT;
- Entering the trade. Order execution at market price;
- Entering the trade. I do not enter low-value coins (100–200 satoshi), I make an exception if there are no other deals. I never enter coins below 100 satoshis;
- The trade volume. 10% of the deposit using compound interest;
- The trade volume. I open strictly no more than 4 trades per day;
- The trade volume. I hold no more than 7 trades at a time;
- Exit from trade. I close it when the take-profit reaches 10% from the entry point, or the stop-loss is at the level of 10%;
- Exit from trade. If the coin has not reached the take-profit and stop-loss, I look at the new day prediction direction. If the prediction remains in the same direction as yesterday, I continue to hold the trade unchanged. If the prediction has changed its direction, then I close the trade by the market price.
Example. I bought ETH on Nov 19th (long). On November 20th, the prediction remains bullish (long), and I continue to hold the trade unchanged. On November 21st, the prediction changes to bearish (short), and I close the trade with a market order (sell ETH).
In addition, I want to note how I exit from trade in some cases and why some of them profit more than 10%. If I entered a trade and had time to track it during the day, I did not set a take-profit. However, when I walked away from the monitor or went to bed, I set take-profit and stop-loss. Since I trade on Binance, I used an OCO order for this.
By strictly following this strategy, I increased my initial deposit by 13.5% in a month and a half, and I think this is an excellent result. All trades results and evidence on them you can check via the link
- A clear system for choosing coins for trading, there are no floating factors
- Market order execution, no pending orders, and no pending
- The whole strategy is executed very quickly, within 30 minutes, and there is no need to sit near the monitor and monitor the schedule constantly; it is enough to check the status of positions once a day
- Long and short trades work equally well
- It is necessary to enter positions no later than 04:00 GMT, and this may be inconvenient for some time zones
- It is not always possible to enter trades because predicts may not satisfy the conditions of the strategy
Here it is necessary to mention the Risk/Reward Ratio. It is 1to1 because take-profit and stop-loss are set at the same distance, and from a theoretical point of view, this should not bring either profit or loss. However, the strategy is showing positive results.
So why is this happening? The point is that AI Price Predictions is the determining factor. It always has a positive R/R ratio, and although it may be small, it does exist.
The positive R/R Ratio from AI Price Predictions is added to our strategy’s R/R Ratio, and the overall ratio becomes positive. In the long run, it brings positive results that you can already see. Thanks to the high accuracy of AI Price Predictions, I managed to show 6 profitable weeks in a row.