To make the most out of all Crypterium features, you need to complete a smooth verification process. In this step-by-step guide, you’ll learn how to complete our Know Your Customer (KYC) process in under 5 minutes
You have registered an account with Crypterium and that’s already great news! To make the most out of all features, you need to complete our smooth verification process.
In this step-by-step guide, you’ll learn how to complete our Know Your Customer (KYC) process in under 5 minutes.
1st level — Personal details (limit 150 EUR)
After registration in Crypterium, you need to confirm your email and phone number to get an initial level, with the following features:
- Trial purchase from a card up to 10 euros,
- Turnover of crypto-crypto transactions with the limit up to 150 euros per month
2nd level — Identity (limit 10,000 EUR)
If you want to open a crypto-fiat transactions with the total limit of 10,000 euros, you need to verify your identity, which takes only a minute.
But before we get started, prepare one of the following documents:
- International Passport,
- Driver’s License,
- National ID
Note: The document should have your first and last name written in Latin characters and have a validity of at least another three months before the expiration date
Once your profile is successfully verified, you’ll be able to cash out cryptocurrencies straight to your card or bank account, exchange digital currencies and buy using your bank card.
3d level — Residence (no limit)
To get unlimited features in Crypterium App you have to confirm your residence.
The following forms of proof of residence are accepted:
- Utility bills (bills from energy companies older than 3 months old may not be uploaded as proof of residence).
— Gas bill
— Electricity bill
— Water bill
— Cable company bill (but not from satellite TV companies)
— Landline telephone bill (but not for mobile services such a mobile phone etc.)
- Bank / Mortgage statement
The bank statement may not be older than 3 months. Your bank balance and transaction details may be blacked out. However, please ensure that the following information is clearly legible:
— First name
— Account number
— Issue date
- Correspondence from a government authority
Such correspondence must meet the following requirements:
— The document must have been issued by the government authority
— It must have been issued within the last 3 months
— It must include your first name, surname and current home address.
Key points to pass KYC verification within the app
Launch the Crypterium App on your iOS or Android device and log in
Go to the Profile section and click on “Increase Limits” to start the process.
Start Verification In Your Personal Details Section
To pass verification you need to make 3 simple steps
- Take a selfie
- Select a document (International passport, driver’s license, ID card)
- Take a photo of the document
1. Take a selfie
2. Select the document
- Please select the document type you wish to identify yourself
- The document should have your first and last name written in Latin characters
- The document should have a validity of at least another three months before the expiration date
3. Take a photo of the document
- You should take a photo(s) of your original document and not of its copies
- The photo should be bright and clear. The text in the document should be easy to read. Make sure there are no highlights and stains on the photo
There you go! Just sit back and relax
The verification can normally take 2-4 minutes. You will be notified by email and inside your app upon successful verification. If something is wrong with your verification you will receive an email with the recommendations to resubmit the documents in the app. If you need assistance feel free to contact us within the app chat or at email@example.com