CRPT Token

We love it, yet we burn it

Always in demand

Just as a machine operates on fuel, Crypterium payment solutions are powered by CRPT tokens. Every time someone makes a payment, a fee equal to 0.5% of the value of the trade in CRPT is taken from user’s account and burned.

0.5 %

Burning Token

The process is regulated by CRPT Smart Contract, so there are no exceptions: with each transaction the number of tokens in circulation reduces. But don't worry: it's practically impossible to burn all the tokens: increasing demand for tokens will increase the price of the tokens thereby reducing the amount that are going to be burned for each transaction.

Market performance

CRPT Price Today

USD

Monthly trading volume

0.00Million USD

CRPT Buying Guides

You can buy CRPT token directly in Crypterium App, or at the following exchanges:

This list is provided for informational purposes only. Crypterium does not endorse, recommend,
or make any representations with respect to the gateways and exchanges that appear on this page.

Frequently Asked Questions

What makes CRPT stand out from other coins?

Just as a machine operates on fuel, Crypterium payment solutions are powered by CRPT tokens. Every time someone makes a payment, a fee equal to 0.5% of the value of the trade in CRPT is taken from user’s account and burned. This means the number of CRPT tokens will be reducing over time.

CRPT tokens can also be used as a method of paying fees applied to other, non crypto-fiat, transactions in Crypterium App – for a limited period of time or indefinitely, at the sole discretion of Crypterium. In this case, CRPT tokens can be used as a sole or additional mean of paying transaction fees. Unlike tokens used to pay for fees applied to crypto-fiat payments, those CRPT tokens may not be burned.

Can all the tokens be burned?

No, . increasing demand for tokens will increase the price of the tokens thereby reducing the amount that are going to be burned for each transaction. In practice this will mean that we will not run out of tokens, just burn a decreasing amount of the issuance over time.

Here’s an example: if you pay for a $100 purchase with Crypterium app, when CRPT is worth $0.5, you’d burn 1 token. But if the CRPT price increases, for example to $2, you’d only need to burn 0.25 CRPT for the same transaction. Simply put, the token-burning rate will be constantly decreasing. Think of it as an asymptote graph. Moreover, CRPT token is not an integer with 18 digits after the decimal point.

What is the total supply?

During the token sale Crypterium issued 99,983,677 tokens before reaching the hardcap designated in the White Paper. As specified, 70% of this amount went to those who bought tokens during the ICO, and the other 30%  were reserved for the project’s needs. No more tokens will ever be added. CRPT tokens belonging to the team members are locked for a 10 months period since the end of the token sale.

Where do I buy CRPT?

You can buy CRPT token directly in Crypterium App, or on the following exchanges: KuCoin, Liquid, HitBTC.

Get the latest updates from Crypterium

2017 — 2018 © Crypterium OU. All right reserved

We'd like to know you better to share only the most relevant news with you. Please fill in the form below